- 3-Section Arm with Mini-Tripod
- CapLock Action Camera Quick Release
- Holds 2.2 lb as Tripod & 1.1 lb Extended
- Mantis Mode Clings to Surfaces ≤3.5"
- Ball Head: 360° Rotation, 86° Tilt
- Converts to Handheld Camera Grip
- Five Shooting Modes
- 3-Prong & 1/4"-20 CapLock Adapters
- Switch Between Landscape & Portrait Mode
- Nylon, Fiberglass & Aluminum
The CapLock MantisPod Z Tripod with Ball Head from PGYTECH provides five modes of support for your action camera or small mirrorless camera. It supports cameras weighing up to 2.2 lb in tripod mode and up to 1.1 lb in extension mode. The innovative Mantis claw design allows the MantisPod Z to easily cling to fences, glass, doors, and rails measuring up to 3.5". The CapLock quick release system offers easy camera mounting and a convertible design, so you can switch instantly between tripod and handheld applications.
- Mantis mode is suitable for recording unboxing, crafting, and cooking videos from overhead, or for outdoor vlogging
- Handheld mode provides a secure and comfortable grip for all-day shooting
- Extension mode allows you to easily switch between a traditional selfie and a large group shot
- Tripod mode provides a stable base for live streaming or time-lapse videos with a height range from 7.3 to 18.9"
- Briefcase mode lets you capture adorable moments of your furry friends from a low angle
- Hang the MantisPod Z from fences, monitors, and other surfaces to create unique shooting angles
- Mantis Mode can only be used on surfaces 3.5" thick or less and when all three legs are supported
- Avoid using Mantis Mode on moving vehicles
- The CapLock system provides 1-step installation and the security of a dual-lock design.
- Easily position your camera at any angle for the perfect shot
- MantisPod Z extends to a maximum of 21"
- Easily switch between tripod, handheld, and selfie modes
- Quickly adjust tilt angles for optimal positioning
- Ball head mount enables 360° rotation and seamless switching between landscape and portrait modes.