Back to Top
Mars 400S PRO II
- Transmitter and Receiver Set
- Transmit up to 1080p60 Video
- Transmit up to 500' Line-of-Sight
- Extremely Low 70 ms Latency
- SDI and HDMI Inputs and Outputs
- L-Series Battery/USB-C/DC Power
- OLED Display, Low-Battery Warning
- Shoe Adapter and 1/4"-20 Mounting Thread
- [What’s NEW? 70ms Ultra-Low Latency, 450ft Transmission Range] Compared to the Mars 400S Pro, the Mars 400S Pro II reduces the latency by 30% and extends the LOS range by 50ft, offering an ultra-low 70ms latency and a stable line-of-sight signal transmission of up to 450ft (150m). Whether you require real-time shooting or high-speed transmission, Mars 400S Pro II meets your needs. Farther & Faster!
- [SDI+HDMI Dual Interfaces, 4 APP Monitoring] Equipped with both SDI and HDMI interfaces, Mars 400S Pro II offers wide compatibility for various equipment, whether it's a DSLR camera or a professional film camera. Whether you choose SDI or HDMI for input, both SDI and HDMI OUT ports support video output at the same time. The TX supports 2 RXs, 1 RX & 2 Apps, or 4 devices monitoring through the Hollyview App.
- [Up to 1080p, 12Mbps Data Rate, 3 Scene Modes] Mars 400S Pro II supports input/output video format of up to 1080p via SDI or HDMI interfaces. The system comes with three scene modes (speed, balance, HD), and the data rate is raised from 6Mbps to 12Mbps for HD monitoring quality. At 12Mbps data rate, it enables 1080p high-definition video transmission, delivering clear, refined image quality with rich details.
- [Smart Channel Scan, Direct Live Streaming] Upon startup, Mars 400S Pro II automatically selects the best frequency channels. You can manually select the channels using the RX or the Hollyview App with a visual representation of signal interference levels at each frequency. Mars 400S Pro II supports direct video feed from RX to your PC for live streaming on OBS, vMix, or VLC without a video capture device.
- [Multiple Power Supply and Fan Control Modes] Mars 400S Pro II supports NP-F battery (NOT included), 6~16V DC power, and 5-12V USB Type-C wide voltage power supply options. Equipped with 3 fan speed adjustment modes (Off, Low Speed, Auto), its intelligent cooling design allows it to perform optimally in various usage scenarios, greatly reducing device temperature while ensuring stable signal transmission.
Write Your Own Review
Write your content here...