- Load Capacity: 17.6 lb
- Maximum Height: 57.1"
- Minimum Height / Folded Length: 29.5"
- FEISO Quick Release System Head Mount
- Folding Articulated Tripod Base
- Weight: 3.7 lb
- Anti-Rotation Carbon Fiber Prism Tubes
- 3 Leg Sections with Quick-Release Joints
The Pineta 3-Section Carbon Fiber Monopod from YC Onion is a monopod system with single locking lever that allows all three leg segments and the tripod foot base to be extended, positioned, and locked in one action with an ergonomic bail lever. The tubes have a faceted, prismatic design to prevent rotation, and extend the Pineta monopod to a maximum height of 57.1". This versatile support has a load capacity of 17.6 pounds, yet folds to a compact 29.5" for easy storage or travel.
The included folding tripod foot base has a ball-and-socket design for articulated movement but lock quickly for stability. The modular design allows it to be converted to a tabletop tripod in just moments by attaching the head mounting plate using the semi-automatic locking collar.
- Single-lever release design
- Extend, adjust, and close leg segments with one lever
- Adjust Leg height and tripod foot base angle simultaneously
- Semi-automatic locking collar
- Silicon rubber feet
- Removable base converts to tabletop tripod
- Semi-automatic bite locking system locks the Shuttle to the monopod
- Spring-loaded mounting thread automatically converts from 3/8"-16 to 1/4"-20
- Shuttle head plate can be quickly removed
- Shuttle head plate pairs with tripod foot base for form tabletop tripod
|Brand Name||Yc Onion|